The cold and rainy weather that dominated the middle of this week has cleared away for a sunny weekend. This won’t matter to me because I’m leaving, on a jet plane, for Korea this evening. We picked up a 2 Gigabyte Memory Stick for the trip so I don’t think we’ll run out of space to store photos. If we do, there’s always the option of burning the data to a CD at a photo shop somewhere.
I’m rather excited for many reasons:
- I’ve never been to Korea, or anywhere in Asia
- We are going for two weeks
- I get to meet Yu Kyoung’s family
- We might miss a huge belt of rain in Jeju when we’re in Seoul and miss it again when it hits Seoul because we’ll be in Jeju
- We’re going to be in Seoul for next Korean World Cup match
Koreans are big supporters of football and we’ll be in Seoul for the next Korea match. Unfortunately, it will be at 4am (if my calculations are correct) but luckily we won’t be over jetlag yet and so we’ll probably handle it with no problems.
I hope to be able to post photos while I’m travelling but if not then I’ll revert to my descriptive skills to entertain you.