Today is break day and I need it! I cannot walk normally because my leg muscles are so tired. This would be great news if I hadn’t taken it so easy last night. Nevertheless what’s done is done and I’ll do it again tomorrow. Today’s food is quite said.
- 2 Cups Coffee (0 *)
- Boston Chicken Sandwich, unbreaded (581 cal, 79g pro, 24g carb, 13g fat)
- 2 Cups Jasmine Tea (0 *)
- Chicken Fillets w/mushroom, tomato (343 cal, 66g pro, 9.5g carb, 5.5g fat)
- 1 White Pitta (150 cal, 6.25g pro, 59g carb, 0.75g fat)
- 1/2 tub hummus (316 cal, 11g pro, 13.5g carb, 41.5g fat)
- 1 cup whole milk (146 cal, 8g pro, 11g carb, 8g fat)
- 3 cloves raw garlic (just for fun)
Total for the day:
- 1,536 calories
- 170.25g protein (48% – 681cals?)
- 117g carbohydrates (33% – 468cals?)
- 68.75g fat (19% – 618cals?)
Strangely I get 1,767 calories when I use 4 calories per gram for protein and carbohydrates, 9 calories per gram for fat. I’m not sure what’s happening here but I’ll use my original numbers until I figure it out. I’ll have to increase protein and fat from what I took in today I guess. Suggestions?